Friday, March 26, 2010

KB Lesson 1 – Lesson Plan

1. Introduce Chinese Characters in Grades.

2. Review what we can do in Chinese.

3. KB Flying With Chinese P9 - Sing a song “我是大永”.

4. Rhythmic Chants Level 1 P12 - “你叫什么名字?”What’s your name?

5. Rhythmic Chants Level 1 P17 - “我是汤姆”I am Tom.

6. Rhythmic Chants Level 2 P30 - “眼睛看一看”Take a look.

7. “平平”是谁?Watch a video.

8. 有声教学

9. KB Flying With Chinese – Lesson 1 “我和平平”

10. KB Flying With Chinese – Lesson 2 “平平有什么”

11. I can do these things in Chinese:

  • tell who I am
  • tell who my friend is
  • tell how old I am
  • tell how old my friend is
  • identify a zoo
  • identify a panda
  • identity a pet
  • recognize the hanzi “友”, know what it means and how to say it

12. I can do these things in Chinese:

  • name the parts of my pet’s face
  • tell people that my pet is cute
  • tell people what my pet has
  • sing the song “我是大永”with the class
  • recognize the hanzi “耳”, know what it means and how to say it

No comments:

Post a Comment